Affordable IT Consulting and IT Support Business
- Affordable Pricing – Just pay as you go, by the hour.
- Information Technology Support best practices and advice
- Save Time and Money by allowing our professional staff to assist you
- IT Support Services – Design, Planning, Purchase assistance, Installation & Support Services
Certified Engineers are standing by. Call Now!
Contact us today to speak with an IT Consultant or network engineer about your IT Support needs or to schedule an IT Audit to see how we can help you.
“Preston Development Company has been working with Craig and his team for more than 5 years for all of our company’s computer and networking needs in-house as well as for off-site offices. Everyone at Petronella is responsive, professional, conversant and able to communicate extremely technical information in comprehendible terms. Our confidence level has allowed us to recommend Petronella Computer Consultants to long time business partners and associates.”
– Preston Development Company
“Craig and his staff are courteous and helpful no matter what the situation may be in our office. They always respond quickly and with a patient and positive mind frame in order to use their knowledge to best meet our computer needs.”
– S.R. Thomas, Inc.
“We are extremely pleased with Petronella Computer Consultants. Our experiences working with Craig have always been excellent. You and your firm are able to diagnose and correct the problems very quickly and professionally. We appreciated the quick response time and excellent follow-up. We recommend them very highly.”
– Marshall’s Locksmith Service
“We had a time sensitive network outage that was costing us a great deal of productivity. Petronella was able to work with us on our emergency and return our network to full functionality.”
– Integrated Industrial Information, Inc.
“Craig and his staff are readily accessible, extremely knowledgeable and his fees are competitive in this market.”
– Omega Management
“I highly recommend Craig and Petronella Computer Consultants to any business that needs a cost effective, service oriented IT support firm.”
– Apex Cary Insurance
“Craig and his staff are professional, respond in a timely manner, are personable, knowledgeable and they make doing business with them a pleasure.”
We are conveniently located in the triangle of Raleigh-Durham, NC at: 5540 Centerview Dr., Suite 200, Raleigh, NC 27606
Contact us today to speak with an IT Support Consultant or network engineer about how we can help you resolve your Server or Network issues.
Certified Engineers are standing by. Call Now!
Our affordable rates for Raleigh-Durham and the Triangle of North Carolina Customers.
Are you looking for preventative maintenance, 24/7 network monitoring or Managed IT Support Services to proactively protect your business from unexpected down-time?
Check out our new Flat Rate Service Plans – The Benefits are Obvious You’ll avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it if you select our Platinum tier!
- You’ll experience faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll feel as though you have an in-house IT department–without the costs. As a Flat Rate customer, you’ll have access to a knowledgeable support staff that can be easily reached should you have any kind of problem or question.
- You’ll receive substantial discounts on IT services that you are already buying. Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do. Under this program, you’ll pay one flat, affordable rate and get all of the technical support you need. No hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- You’ll eliminate trip fees and receive faster response to your problems. Thanks to our remote monitoring and maintenance software, we will have the ability to remotely access and repair most network problems right from our offices. If we cannot fix it remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your office the same day.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep! But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and on-going maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- You’ll safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- You’ll stop annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled so you don’t have to worry about it.